Thursday, August 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Okay it's only going to be Nicks Birthday for a few more minutes so I'll hurry. Nick has been out of town on business since Tues. and won't be back until tomorrow so it doesn't really feel like his b-day even though it is. Just wanted to say, babe you're awesome and I love you to pieces. I hope you had a wonderful birthday even though you were far away. We miss you and can't wait until you're home and we can celebrate for real! You're the best, you are an amazing hubby and dad and you always take such great care of us. Thanks for all you do we appreciate it so much. we love you, Shayna, Aiden and Katelyn.

1 comments:

Joell said...

Happy Late Birthday Nick! I know this may sound weird but I always remember your birthday because it is exactly 3 months after mine! I know I am strange but happy b-day any way!