I know it's been so long since I have updated this thing, total slacker I know! But here are a few things that have been going on.
- Not long after KateLyns Birthday she was walking like a pro. And now she's practically running. Which is a fun step but at the same time now she wants to be miss independent. Not that fun!
- Nick had a softball related injury. He broke his middle and ring finger on his right hand catching a ball in the outfield. And the bone was poking out through his fingernail. So gross! The funny thing is he didn't even realize he had done it at the time he just kept playing until the next play when the ball came to him. He caught it and when he went to throw the ball in it went all crazy and was covered in blood. After a lot of bandages and a visit to a plastic surgeon he's all healed up and playing again.
- Katelyn and I got in a car accident and wrecked my car. Every one was fine. The car next to me just decided not to look and came into my lane the only problem was that I was already there and they smashed the passenger side door and the whole side of my car. The sheriff was called and so many insurance calls followed. Lame. But all better now.
- Forever, it seems like, Katelyn has had fangs for teeth on the top of her mouth. She has been my tiny vampire baby. My little Renesme. Anyone? Anyone? Just kidding, But now she's finally got her two front teeth through. No more vampire baby yeah!
- For anyone who doesn't know my sister Jess is having a baby boy and she's scheduled to be due on July 13th! So so exciting! Her neighbors had a baby and shower for her last week since she has taken a 6 year break (that's right Syd's 6!) and is now having her first baby boy. My mom, the kids and I went down and had a sleep over for the occasion. It was super fun. They threw a great party I even busted out my crafty side and made her a diaper cake it totally reeked of effort jess would say. But I thought it turned out cute! The next day we went to the dinosaur museum and played at the park. Super fun!
- While at Jessica's house I found out Aiden is very allergic to cats. His eyes totally swelled up the night we got there and I couldn't figure out why. He was fine the next morning but before we left for the museum they were a little swelled again. I had the thought it might be the cat so when we got back to the house to gather our things I told Aiden to go play with the cat to see if that was what was really causing the problem. By the time we got in the car he was totally swollen. Kinda crappy because I was panning on getting him a kitty this week! I guess that changed that plan. Oh well nothing a little Benadryl can't help.
So there you go. That's what we've been up to in a nutshell. I'll try and work on not being such a slacker in the future. But no promises!